The Corry Family

David, Lauren, David Jr., Grant and Oliver

Out of the mouth of Babe

I have to blog this one because it is simply amazing! I was tucking Little David in tonight and he looks up at me and says, "Mommy, thank you for all of the wonderful things you do for Me and Grant." I smiled and choked up and said, "David, that is so sweet. Thank you so much....Did Daddy ask you to tell me that?" He replied, "No, Mommy I was just lying here thinking about it and I really wanted to say that to you." Then he said, "Good things are coming your way Mommy." Of course this led to a session that I like to call "Kiss your face off". I nearly bathed him in kisses and told him how proud I was to be his Mommy and how much I love him.
Now, I ask you....does life get any better? Thanks be to God for living in the precious heart of my son and always guiding me....even in the words of a 7 year old!

4 comments:

Richard said...

Precious!!

Nick said...

http://mientrassigatodoigual.blogspot.com/

C'estTroptard said...

I have just read your post, i like it so much, it gives a lot of happyness and it makes you feel all right . I would be glad if you want to visit my blog:
http://cesttroptard.blogspot.com/
Thanks.

P.S: I am from Argentina, glad to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet!!!