The Corry Family

David, Lauren, David Jr., Grant and Oliver

Happy Birthday Grant


I feel terrible because I am so behind on my posts. Our precious Grant celebrated her 3rd birthday on November 5th. We have had such a busy few weeks that we decided to ring in her birthday with a small family party. Leslie, Joey, Carlysle, Callie, BeeGee and Papa joined us for a spaghetti dinner, per Grant's request. I made cupcakes in her favorite color, white with white icing. It was a wonderful night and when I tucked her in that night she said, "Mommy, thank you for my party." We love our angel girl so much and can't believe she's 3!!!! BeeGee took Grant to the salon for her 1st real big girl hair cut and I love it! It suits her so well. She is our sassy little ball of fire and we are so proud of her!